Are you tired of fighting with basement leaks? Guardian Basement Waterproofing can give you a dry basement. We help many home owners reclaim their basements from water and mold. Water in the basement can damage your precious possessions, and cause dangerous mold growth, safety hazards, and make your basement unlivable, it also may reduce the value of your home by as much as 25 percent.
Here is how basement waterproofing works:
We inspect your house inside and out to identify the source and cause of the leak. Some of the common causes of wet basements are:
- Foundation cracks
- Leaky plumbing
- Condensation issues
- Clogged or broken gutters and downspouts
- Poor soil drainage
- Missing or blocked foundation drains
- High hydrostatic pressure
- Poor grading around the house foundation and window wells
- Settlement of backfill causing voids under slabs
- Clogged drains
- Window wells or stairwell drains
After we determine the cause, we explain it to you and recommend what actions need to be taken.
Our Basement Waterproofing Services
We offer a wide range of services to meet residential and commercial basement waterproofing and repair needs such as:
- Installation of drain tile systems
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation
- Foundation excavation and crack repairs
- Repair and reinforcement of foundation walls
- Quality workmanship
- Mold & Mildew remediation
- Battery back-up installation
- Stairwell drains
- Window wells
- Stairwell drains
- Clean-out drains
In many cases action needs to be taken immediately to provide the best solution for the problem. The most dangerous part about neglecting a leaky basement is that prolonged exposure to water may damage your foundation walls. You can prevent it from happening by contacting us today and requesting a free basement inspection and report on the condition of your foundation.
We serve the following areas: Maryland and Pennsylvania.